So one day he asked my how to include interface in JSP and access the interface static value.
I gave the answer as,
1. It’s possible to include Interface in jsp use bean class tag.
• No because java cants instances the object for the interface so jsp use bean will throws the error.
2. It’s possible to include with out constructer java Class file in jsp use bean class tag.
• No, because its can’t create object for the with out constructer class java.
• Its throw error.
3. How to access Interface static variable in Jsp file?
• Its possible, there is two possible for that
• Way1: we have to import the javaclass which has implemented the java interface
• Create the object for that interface implemented class, using the reference variable we can access the interface final variable.
• Acc_Cheque_Detail acd=new Acc_Cheque_Detail();acd.RECEIVED
• Way2: we have to create interface reference variable assign the implemented the class objects.
• Using that interface reference variable we can access the interface final variable.