Last 3 month i am working with java card technology for smart card personalization.
In that java card technology we can program using the byte array,short only. Because of very memory constrain in smartcard.
I am very keen interest in writing this kind of program.
when i was working i had lot of doubt in my mind like.
Java System level doubt:
- what is byte datatype?
- why we are using byte datatype?
- is there any purpose like integer/float datatype?
- why standard edition allocated 2 byte for char data type?
- how java supporting multi language what formula behind this operation?
- what is JVM?
- What is JDK?
- what is JRE?
- what is the main difference between JDK and JRE?
- why java has different type of memory allocation?
- where object are persist in standard java for later use?
- what is the default directory structure of the java after installation?
- why java specification?
- why Stack memory?
- why string pool?
- what is the need of Heap memory?
- what is the minimum size of Heap memory allocated initially?
Java Programming level doubt:
- why java uses public static void main(String arg) method as entry point?
- why java interface?where it will fit in real time operation?where JAVA API used Interface?
- why abstract class?where it will fit in real time operation?
I will post the answer for the above all question as individual article with sample program than only we can understand.
I hope i will explain all the concept with in March 30th.
If any one walk across my blog give me teaspoon of energy(feedback/comments) for next article.
Passion for Software Application/Product development.